The Government of Republic of Union of Myanmar Ministry of Natural Resource and Environmental Conservation Myanmar Gems Emporium Central Committee Notification
Date : M.E..1380 Pyatho wanning 5 January 10,2019
1. The 56th Myanmar Gems Emporium will be held from 2019 March 11 to 20 Myanmar Gems Emporium Central Committee under the control of Ministry of Natural Resource and Enviroment Control at Maniyadana hall in which jade,gem and pearl lots of Myanmar will be on sale.
2. Myanmar gem businessman shall apply for jade lots list to the jade enterprise committee from 2019 January 21 to 25 to sell the gem.
3. Jade and gem lots of Myanmar for sale shall undergo check,acceptance, price negotiation and move to the display site from 2019 February 4 to 23 and for pearl lots 2019 March 4 to 6.
4. Gem mining licensee, gem polishing prodution and trading licensee, and member of the Myanmar gem businessman association can attend the emporium and only licensees are permitted to buy according to the gem law,rules and regulations.
5. Myanmar gem merchants who want to buy at the emporium shall pay security deposit and entrance fee.
6. From February 16 to 22,2019 management committee offices will be open in Mandalay and Mogok serving the local gem merchants to access the emporium in cooperation the local gem businessman association.
7. From February 25 2019 gem merchant registration office at Maniyatanar Jade hall,Naypyitaw overseas and local gem merchants will be served for emporium access.
8. From February 16 2019, overseas gem merchant can download the emporium access forms via www.mining.gov.mm and www.mge.gov.mm for prior registration.On-line pre-registration must visit www.mge.gov.mm.
9. Detail data for 56th Myanmar gem emporium can inquire Myanmar Gems Emporium Central Committee, Myanmar Gem Enterprise head office(Naypyitaw), Myanmar Pearl Enterprise head office(Naypyitaw),Myanmar Gem Museum(Yangon),Jade Mining Department (Lonkhin)) Gem Mining Department(Mandalay,Mogok,Mine shoe), Jade Mining Head Camp (Myitkyina,Khanti,Moenyin). Myanmar Gems Emporium Central Committee
U Than Zaw Oo Chairman of Management Committee said that there were 3000 jade lot were sold at the price of 50,000million kyats. The event was celebrated from November 12 to 17 at Nay Pyi Taw in Mani Yadanar Jade Showroom. The numbers of 3.339 jades with the 96 rough stone jewels were exhibited at the event. The committee announced that people were allowed to buy gemstones from Nov 12 to 14 and Jades from Nov 12 to 14. The total sales income was 48298.49 million kyats at 3185 jade lot with 50 other rough stones were 794.9 million kyats. U Than Zaw Oo told that this event's income and sale volumes lesser than comparison to March 2017. "There were some differences in numbers. Although the selling rates were better than beyond we expected' 'as the U Than Zaw Oo's remark. U Kyaw Oo Lwin (Deputy General Manager) told that it could sell about 90% from exhibited items he added. According to committee reported, 4267 jade lot gems and jewelry were sold out of the 4649 packs of Jades and other gemstones last year at 2017 March. The income was over 60,000 million. They also announced that The 7th Gems and Jewelry selling by KYATS (Ks) event were exhibited by 400 shops which were about 1500 participants from cooperatives and companies.
7th Gems and Jewelry selling by KYATS (Ks) event were exhibited by 400 shops which were about 1500 participants from cooperatives and companies.